Online applications are now being invited from eligible candidates for admission to B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Paramedical/B.Sc. Technology Courses for the academic session 2023 in Government and Private Colleges/Institutions of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir. The announcement was made through Notification No.5 of 2023, dated 06-04-2023 issued by the Indian Nursing Council (INC) and Notification No. 023-BOPEE of 2023, dated 18-04-2023.
The selection of candidates for these courses will be regulated by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination Act, 2002, and the Rules and Regulations thereunder, along with the Jammu & Kashmir Reservation Act, 2004 as amended vide J&K Re-organization Act, 2019, and J&K Reservation Rules, 2005 as amended vide S.O. 69 dated 28-02-2020, S.O. 127 dated 20-04-2020, S.O. 249 dated 23-07-2021, S.O. 277 dated 13-08-2021, and subject to further amendments, if any, made by the Competent Authority, from time to time, and the guidelines as contained in the Electronic Information Brochure-2023.
The important information for candidates interested in applying for these courses are as follows:
- Receipt of online application forms: Candidates can start filling the online application forms from 19-04-2023.
- Last date for filling the online application forms: The deadline for submitting the online application forms is 03-05-2023 (Midnight).
- Application fee: A fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) is to be paid online through National Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Downloading of e-Information Brochure: The e-Information Brochure can be downloaded from the BOPEE website at www.jkbopee.gov.in.
- Syllabus for the examination/test: The syllabus for the common entrance test is available in the e-Brochure.
- Date of Common Entrance Test: The date of the Common Entrance Test will be notified separately.
- Information Brochure: Candidates are advised to go through the Information Brochure thoroughly before filling up the Online Application Form. The Board will not be responsible for any act of omission or commission in filling up the Online Application Form by the candidates. It is the responsibility of the candidates to carefully read and understand the information contained in the e-Information Brochure and agree to the conditions stated therein.
Candidates aspiring to pursue B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Paramedical/B.Sc. Technology Courses in Government or Private Colleges/Institutions of Jammu and Kashmir are encouraged to submit their online applications within the specified timeline and adhere to the guidelines mentioned in the e-Information Brochure. This is a valuable opportunity for eligible candidates to pursue their academic and professional aspirations in the field of nursing, paramedical, and technology in the scenic Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
All content on this website is copyrighted. Unauthorized use is prohibited and may result in legal action. For details, Copyright Notice.