Guidelines for the engagement/hiring of Helpers/AAYAs under Early Childhood Care & Education (ECCE) in various Schools of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir:
The selection of Helper/AAYA shall be restricted to Village/Ward in respect of Rural/Urban area, where Approved School is located.
The selection of the Helper /AAYA shall be made by officer mentioned against the category of School, as per detail given below:
Eligibility Criteria of Helper/AAYA:
- Only female candidates may be deployed.
- The helper deployed must be a domicile of the Village in case of Rural Area and Ward in case of Urban area, where approved School is located.
- Candidate must be belonging to BPL (Below Poverty Line)
- The candidate must be physically/mentally fit to carry-out her Job.
- Minimum Qualification of a Helper/AAYA: 8th Class Passed, In case there is no eligible candidate available in Village/Ward, the candidate with lesser qualification shall be considered.
- Preference shall be given to candidates from BPL Category in the below-mentioned Order of Priority:
- Any candidate among the poorest of the poor in the village/Ward.
- The age of a candidate must be between 18-45 years as on 1st of January of the deployment year.
Rs. 5000 (Five Thousand only) Per Month, which may vary as per the approval in the subsequent year in PAB of Samagra Shiksha.
All content on this website is copyrighted. Unauthorized use is prohibited and may result in legal action. For details, Copyright Notice.