The Zonal Police Headquarters in Jammu has announced a job opening for the position of In-charge of the Drug De-addiction Centre in Jammu. This is a contract-based position with a duration of six months or until the completion of the project, whichever comes first.
- Job Title: In-charge Drug De-addiction Centre Jammu
- Employer: Zonal Police Headquarters Jammu
- Location: Jammu and Kashmir, India
- Job Type: Contract (6 months or until project completion, whichever is earlier)
- MD in Psychiatry
- 3 years of experience in psychiatry
- Rs. 50,000/-
- Start date for submission of applications: 17 January 2023
- Last Date of Application: 28 January 2023
- Application forms completed in all respects should reach the office of the Superintendent of Police (Hqrs) Jammu, at DPL Jammu (Nodal officer Drug De-Addiction Centre Jammu) by or before 28-01-2023.
- Required documents: a) Date of birth (D.O.B) Certificate (Matriculation), b) Academic Qualification/Technical qualification/experience Certificate, c) Domicile Certificate, d) 04 recent passport-size photographs
- Incomplete or improperly filled out applications will be rejected
Terms and Conditions:
- The engagement is purely for a period of six months or till the project is completed whichever is earlier. However, in case of unsatisfactory performance indiscipline including absence from duty can be disengagement without an intimation/prior notice by the Appointing Authority.
- The candidate would have no claim for his/her continuous engagement/ permanent absorption.
- The selected candidates may be required to undergo induction trainings/workshops within or outside the UT.
- Initially, the contract shall be for a period of six months and the further yearly extension will be subjected to the satisfactory performance of the candidate/approval of the Competent Authority.
- In case the performance of the selected candidate is rated as unsatisfactory by the controlling officer at any point of time, the contract is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- The selected candidates will have to work under the overall supervision of Appointing Authority.
- Appointing authority reserves the right to terminate any candidate’s engagement at any point of time without any notice or assigning any cause of disengagement.
- Hiring Authority: Superintendent of Police (Hqrs) Jmu
- Additional Director General of Police Jammu Zone, Jammu.
- Telephone :- 01912439919-(O),94695-23888-(M)
- Official Notification PDF and Application Form : Click here
- Official website : https://www.jkpolice.gov.in.
- Download Official Notifications: Here
All content on this website is copyrighted. Unauthorized use is prohibited and may result in legal action. For details, Copyright Notice.