- The University of Kashmir (Kashmir University) is recruiting for 10 Female Field Investigator positions.
- The salary for these positions will be as per norms and the job location will be in Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir.
- To be eligible for the positions, candidates must have completed a post-graduation from any recognized board or university.
- Candidates can apply for the positions by appearing for a walk-in-interview on January 16, 2023, with the required documents as mentioned in the official notification.
- There is no application fee required for this recruitment.
- The selection process will be based on an interview.
- Date of notification Released: 09-01-2023
- Walk-In Date: 16-Jan-2023
It is to be noted that the University of Kashmir (Kashmir University) is a well-known and reputed educational institution in the region of Jammu & Kashmir. The university is recruiting for the position of Female Field Investigator which offers a great opportunity for the candidates who are interested in working in the field of research. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification and the official website of the University of Kashmir for more information and updates.
All content on this website is copyrighted. Unauthorized use is prohibited and may result in legal action. For details, Copyright Notice.