How to Add a New Member to Your Ration Card Online
A ration card is a crucial document that verifies your identity and allows you to take advantage of various government schemes and subsidies, including economical and free ration. If you want to add a new member to your family’s ration card, you can do it online by following these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of the food supply department of your state, for example, UP’s website (https://fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal.aspx)
- Log in to your account, or create a new one if you don’t have one
- Locate the option to add a new member and click on it
- Fill in the details of the new member in the form that opens
- Upload the required documents, such as birth certificates of children, Aadhaar cards of parents and marriage certificate in case of a newly married woman
- Submit the form and take note of the registration number provided
- Use the registration number to track the status of your application on the portal
- Wait for the officials to review your form and documents, and if everything is in order, the ration card will be sent to your home via post.
It’s important to note that the head of the family must have a ration card and a photocopy of it to add the name of a new member.
Also, you need to have birth certificates of children and Aadhaar cards of their parents. In case of a newly married woman, she must have Aadhaar card, marriage certificate, and ration card of her parents.Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Subscribe us on Telegram and never miss a update!
All content on this website is copyrighted. Unauthorized use is prohibited and may result in legal action. For details, Copyright Notice.