The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2023 was conducted on Sunday, and the paper analysis is out. As per the initial analysis, the difficulty level of the paper was moderate. The paper had a total of 180 multiple-choice questions, with 45 questions each from Physics and Chemistry, and 90 questions from Biology.
The Biology section was considered the easiest of all, with most questions from NCERT textbooks. The Physics section was relatively easy, with questions mostly from class 11 and 12 syllabus. However, the Chemistry section was a bit tricky, with some questions requiring analytical skills and a thorough understanding of concepts.
The expected cut-off for NEET 2023 is as follows:
- – For General category candidates, the expected cut-off is 620, with a possible variation of +/- 10 marks.
- – For EWS candidates, the expected cut-off is 620, with a possible variation of +/- 8 marks.
- – For OBC candidates, the expected cut-off is 600, with a possible variation of +/- 8 marks.
- – For SC candidates, the expected cut-off is 470, with a possible variation of +/- 10 marks.
- – For ST candidates, the expected cut-off is 440, with a possible variation of +/- 5 marks.
The cut-off varies every year, depending on various factors such as the difficulty level of the paper, the number of candidates appearing for the exam, and the availability of seats. The final cut-off will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) after the results are declared.
Over 16 lakh candidates appeared for the NEET 2023 exam, which was held in 224 cities across the country.
The NEET exam is conducted for admission to undergraduate medical courses, including MBBS and BDS, in government and private medical colleges across the country. The NEET score is also used for admission to other allied medical courses.
The results for the NEET 2023 exam are expected to be announced by the end of June. Candidates can check their results on the official website of the NTA.Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Subscribe us on Telegram and never miss a update!
All content on this website is copyrighted. Unauthorized use is prohibited and may result in legal action. For details, Copyright Notice.