The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is a platform where students can apply for various scholarships offered by the Government of India. Every year, thousands of students apply for these scholarships and are eager to know about the payment details and when they will receive the payments in their bank accounts. To track the NSP Scholarship payment details, students can follow the below-mentioned procedure:
- Visit the official website of Public Financial Management System (PFMS)
- Click on the ‘Track NSP Payments’ option
- Enter the first few characters of your bank name
- Enter your bank account number or application ID
- Type in the word verification code as shown on the screen
- Click on the search button
By following these steps, students can check the details of their NSP payment on a new page that will open.
After following the above steps, students can view the following details on the new page that opens:
- Payment status (whether the payment has been made or is pending)
- Payment date (when the payment was made)
- Payment amount (the amount of the scholarship that was paid)
- Beneficiary name (the name of the student who received the scholarship)
- Bank account details (the bank account number and IFSC code where the scholarship was paid)
- Additionally, students can also download a copy of the payment receipt for their records.
It’s important to note that the process of tracking NSP scholarship payment details is only available for students who have already been awarded the scholarship and the payment has been processed by the PFMS system. If a student has not yet been awarded the scholarship or if the payment is still pending, the student will not be able to view any payment details.
It is also important to keep in mind that the scholarship payment details may take some time to reflect on the website, so students are advised to wait for a few days before checking again.
All content on this website is copyrighted. Unauthorized use is prohibited and may result in legal action. For details, Copyright Notice.