- OPPO is releasing ColorOS 13, based on Android 13, to multiple devices
- ColorOS 13 includes custom Aquamorphic design and Dynamic Computing Engine.
- Older, less expensive models will also be compatible with the new OS.
OPPO is releasing its new ColorOS 13 operating system, based on Android 13, to multiple devices. The company is currently rolling out both a beta version and a stable version of the software. In addition to introducing new features such as the custom Aquamorphic design and Dynamic Computing Engine, OPPO plans to make the update available to some older and lower-end devices. The ColorOS 13 update includes improved security features and system-wide improvements, as well as an Eco-Friendly Always-On Display.
OPPO Android 13 update
OPPO is releasing the ColorOS 13 software update to a range of its smartphones, both in Beta and stable versions. While some devices have already received the update, others, including older and lower-end models, are expected to receive it by March 2023.
ColorOS 13 Currently Available
Here is a list of all the phones that are currently able to download the stable version of ColorOS 13:
- Reno8 Pro 5G
- Reno8 5G
- Reno7 Pro 5G
- Reno7 5G
- Reno6 Pro 5G
- Reno6 5G
- Reno5 Pro 5G
- F21 Pro 5G
- F21 Pro
- F19 Pro+
- K10 5G
- A74 5G
- OPPO Find X2 (available from January 13th 2023)
- OPPO F21s Pro (available from January 14th 2023)
All content on this website is copyrighted. Unauthorized use is prohibited and may result in legal action. For details, Copyright Notice.