Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Releases Provisional Answer Key for Civil Judge (Junior Division) Preliminary Examination 2023
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has taken a significant step in ensuring transparency and fairness in the recruitment process by releasing the Provisional Answer Key for the J&K Civil Service (Judicial) Preliminary Examination 2023. This move allows candidates who appeared for the exam to verify the accuracy of the answers provided in the question booklet.
The JKPSC, headquartered at Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu, plays a crucial role in selecting candidates for various civil service positions in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The commission’s dedication to conducting examinations with integrity is evident through its latest announcement of the Provisional Answer Key for the Preliminary Examination held on 8th October 2023.
Notification No. PSC/Exam/S/2023/59, dated 08.10.2023, officially announced the release of the Provisional Answer Keys for Paper-I and Paper-II of Question Booklet Series A. Candidates who appeared for the Civil Judge (Junior Division) exam in the Subordinate Judiciary can now access the provisional answer keys.
Objecting to Answers
Candidates who believe that there may be inaccuracies in the provided answers can take action. Here’s how the process works:
- Match Questions: First, candidates are advised to refer to Question Booklet Series A and compare the answers given in the provisional key with their responses in their respective question booklets.
- Filing Objections: If any candidate identifies discrepancies, they have the opportunity to file objections. To do so, candidates need to fill out a prescribed format/proforma (Annexure-A) provided by the commission.
- Supporting Evidence: Along with the objections, candidates must submit documentary proof/evidence in hard copy format to support their claims.
- Processing Fee: Each objection comes with a processing fee of Rs.500/- per question. Candidates are required to pay this fee in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of COE (refundable in case of genuine/correct representation).
The timeline for filing objections is as follows:
- The process begins on Monday, 9th October 2023.
- Candidates have until Wednesday, 11th October 2023, 05:00 pm, to submit their objections.
|J and K Civil Service (Judicial) Preliminary Examination, 2023 – Provisional Answer Key(s).||Download PDF Here|
Candidates should be meticulous in their objections, clearly mentioning the serial number of the question(s) they are disputing. The serial numbers should correspond to those in Series A of the provisional answer key(s).
The release of the Provisional Answer Key by the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission underscores their commitment to transparency and fairness in the recruitment process. Candidates are encouraged to review the answers carefully and, if necessary, submit objections with the required supporting evidence within the specified timeframe.
For more information and to access the provisional key, visit the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission at http://www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- What is the purpose of the Provisional Answer Key released by JKPSC?
- The Provisional Answer Key is released to allow candidates to verify the accuracy of answers provided in the question booklet.
- How can I file objections to the Provisional Answer Key?
- Candidates can file objections by filling out the prescribed format/proforma (Annexure-A) and submitting it with supporting evidence and the required processing fee.
- What is the processing fee for filing objections?
- The processing fee is Rs.500/- per question, payable in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of COE.
- Is the processing fee refundable?
- Yes, the processing fee is refundable in case the representation is found to be genuine and correct.
- What is the deadline for submitting objections?
- Candidates have until 11th October 2023, 05:00 pm, to submit their objections. The Commission will not entertain any representations after this date and time.
All content on this website is copyrighted. Unauthorized use is prohibited and may result in legal action. For details, Copyright Notice.